National Sculpture Factory provides and promotes a supportive and enabling environment for the making of art and the realisation of creative projects. As an organisation, we are committed to accommodating all artists, so if you have any specific needs or requirements, please bring them to our attention, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Workshop space and facilities to cater for artists working in metal, wood, plaster, glass, ceramic, and new media, with hands-on technical assistance.
- Reference Library with up-to-date periodicals and art literature, NSF’s archive, art videos, DVDs, slides and audio-visual viewing facilities.
- Commissions’ referral.
- Reduced member rates for kiln usage.
- Wireless broadband throughout Building.
- Advance notification to Professional Development Workshops and Technical Skills training.
- Advance notification to all our NSF events, exhibitions, screenings and performances.
- Access to National Sculpture Factory shared facilities (booked through the technical manager.)